Have you recently been laid off or have a job offer evaporate once the Coronavirus hit?
Are you currently working yet feeling isolated and struggling due to organizational changes?
Are you struggling with trying to figure out your next career move or job opportunity?
What if you could get ongoing support and guidance from peers as well as by coaching and mentoring from your own career expert?
In this ongoing group coaching membership you will:
- Increase your know-how and accelerate your ability to conduct a successful job search
- Set clear, achievable goals to get you to where you want to be in your career
- Rediscover your strengths and build your resiliency in challenging situations
- Build an invaluable network of professional contacts who can help you
- Develop the discipline needed to gain traction and make progress
- Create accountability in a supportive environment
Who is this for?
- Early, mid, and late-career professionals
- Technical professionals (engineers, IT developers, project managers, accounting/finance)
- Nonprofit and healthcare/life science professionals
- Real estate, construction, hospitality and teaching professionals
What you get:
- Expert facilitation and mentoring from hand-selected and vetted High Five coaches with essential career management credentials and expertise
- You will start off with a 30-minute, 1x1 Career Strategy Coaching Session to discuss your situation, clarify goals, and establish an initial career plan for your search
- Three 60-minute group coaching sessions per month
- Ongoing support from expert coach and peers with access to private Facebook Group with Q&A on various career/job search topics, inspirational content, and bonus livestream sessions
- Signed copy of Mike’s book Pipe Dreams: 7 Pipelines of Career Success
- Regular pre-session assignments and post-session challenge commitments to action
How you'll get it:
Group coaching sessions focus on topics directly related to each member’s personal action plan.
Each weekly session consists of a structured format facilitated by one of High Five’s expert coaches via Zoom videoconferencing:
- Group Check-in: Review of what’s been accomplished and what’s new
Theme Discussion: Every month we cover three themes on an ongoing basis.
Week 1: Self Awareness & Success Mindset
Week 2: Selling Your Value & Visibly Marketing Yourself
Week 3: Searching for & Discovering Hidden Opportunities
- Coaching Spotlight: Live coaching and peer support for 1 - 2 individuals per week
- Accountability: Each meeting ends with personal commitments to action so you get traction
When this happens:
Current group meeting times:
Thursdays at 8am
Thursdays at 4pm
Join an ongoing session starting May 7, 2020. Your 1x1 coaching session will take place before your first group session.
About Our Coaches:
High Five has an excellent team of Career Coaches. Most are certified and/or have equivalent credentials. Our coaches also represent diverse backgrounds and expertise in multiple industries with a wealth of connections and resources participants can tap into.
Monthly Go-Getter Membership ($197 per month, pay-as-you-go)
Membership will be billed in advance for each month on a recurring basis. Cancel anytime.
3-Month Olympian Membership ($147 per month)
Register for a 3-month membership and save 25% off the regular rate.
(Membership will be billed in one installment of $441, then automatically renewed at $441 every three months thereafter until canceled.)
Bonus: Includes a personalized career interest assessment and report ($75 value).
6-Month Pro Membership ($107 per month)
Register for a 6-month membership to save 46% off the regular rate
(Membership will be billed in one installment of $642, then can be manually renewed.)
- Includes two additional 30-minute “flex” coaching sessions to use whenever you want during 6-month enrollment
- You will also receive full access to the Career Catapult online course (regularly $99).
Career Catapult: 4 Essentials for Career Mastery for Individuals (Self-paced)
In this course, you’ll learn key essentials from an expert career coach on how to move from struggle to success including strategies successful individuals use to advance and lead fulfilling careers. Catapult your career today!