Do your emerging leaders need support effectively handling day-to-day business challenges and employee situations?
Want to enhance the capabilities of your high potential leaders so that they can achieve better results and be ready for the next level of leadership?
Wish you could attract and retain more talented leaders who are engaged and committed to your organization?
In this ongoing coaching membership leaders will:
- Have the opportunity to work on real-world challenges and develop solutions
- Uncover personal blind spots that may be derailing relationships and results
- Accelerate progress towards important organizational, team, and personal goals
- Strengthen influence and leadership capabilities
- Increase confidence, clarity, and leadership presence for greater impact
- Gain candid feedback, guidance and accountability in a supportive environment
- Build lasting relationships with diverse network of peers
- Define and shape their leadership legacy
Who is this for?
- Emerging and high potential leaders
- Recently promoted managers and directors
- First-time supervisors and project managers
What you get:
- Expert facilitation and guidance from hand-selected an vetted High Five coaches with necessary credentials and expertise
- Each newly enrolled leader will start off with a 30-minute Leader Strategy Coaching Session to discuss their situation, clarify goals, and establish an initial plan for their development
- Three 60-minute group coaching sessions per month (with cross-section of leaders from different organizations or your own company cohort)
- Leaders will benefit from an additional 30-minute 1x1 Calibration Check-in Coaching session for each subsequent month enrolled in the program
- Ongoing support from expert coach and peers with exclusive Facebook group for additional ideas and solutions in between coaching sessions
- Challenged to set stretch goals each week with necessary accountability and support
How you'll get it:
Each weekly session consists of a structured format facilitated by one of High Five’s expert coaches via Zoom videoconferencing:
- Group Check-in: Review of what’s been accomplished and what’s new
Theme Discussion: Every month we cover three themes on an ongoing basis.
(Themes can be customized upon request and aligned to organization’s strategic goals for company cohorts)
Week 1: Self Awareness & Self-Management
Week 2: Team Engagement & Performance
Week 3: Getting Results – Strategy, Influence & Org Savvy
- Coaching Spotlight: Live coaching and peer support for 1 - 2 individuals per week
- Accountability: Each meeting ends with personal commitments to action so you get traction
When this happens:
Contact us to find out schedules of existing coaching groups ready for embers, or to set up a new coaching group for your leaders.
About Our Coaches:
High Five has an excellent team of Executive Coaches. Most are ICF certified and/or have equivalent credentials. Our leadership coaches also represent diverse backgrounds and expertise in multiple industries.
Monthly Situational Coaching Membership ($500 per month, pay-as-you-go)
Membership will be billed in advance for each month on a recurring basis. Cancel anytime.
3-Month Stretch Coaching Membership ($400 per month)
Register for a 3-month membership and save 20% off the regular rate.
(Membership will be billed in one installment of $1,200, then automatically renewed at $1,200 every three months thereafter until canceled.)
Bonus: Includes a DISC behavioral styles assessment ($100 value)
6-Month Pro Membership ($350 per month)
Register for a 6-month membership to save 30% off the regular rate
(Membership will be billed in one installment of $2,100, then can be manually renewed.)
- Includes a DISC behavioral styles assessment ($100 value)
- Includes two additional 30-minute “flex” coaching sessions to use whenever they want during 6-month enrollment
- Leaders will receive full access to the Career Catapult online course (regularly $99).
*All leaders will be asked to review and sign a Group Coaching Agreement prior to participation regarding program expectations including confidentiality of information shared within their group.
Career Catapult: 4 Essentials for Career Mastery
In this course, you’ll learn key essentials from an expert career coach on how to move from struggle to success including strategies successful individuals use to advance and lead fulfilling careers. Catapult your career today!